The H.8 Forum Index du Forum
The H.8 Forum
Forum officiel de la H.8 Team francophone sur Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

The H.8 Forum Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Think Someone Hacked My Facebook ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The H.8 Forum Index du Forum -> H.8 & Love. -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
livicarl
Faction

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 19:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Think Someone Hacked My Facebook Répondre en citant

Think Someone Hacked My Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

When he enters his email and password it takes him to t the 2nd fictitious account. Anyway, 2 of the people I picked dont have access to their Facebook email and the 3rd never received an email. Sandra May 23, 2016 at 11:58 am Hackers removed my cell phone number from my account. Every charge has a 10-character reference number that should be listed on your bank statement. If the code is not put in, I (or anyone else) cannot log in to my Facebook account. So, i changed my password but this year 2016, he or she hacked my again since i left Facebook away for a year and went to check my notifications. And when they did, Facebook automatically disabled login approval so I wouldnt be locked out. Is it possible to do this? I reported this incident to Facebook but I dont expect to get a reply anytime soon. Only they wont confirm my new password until I get to it inside the very email Im unable to enter without answering their request within 3 hours. 3 hrs or 3 days, how else can I retrieve my new password if Im unable to get access to it. Please try and respond to my questions below. unknown February 21, 2016 at 12:32 am I have been hacked 2 years ago and someone is using it without my permission. A spam message was posted as a comment by me. Sameeksha September 20, 2015 at 5:00 am thnks 4 d help but actually im not a tech savvy so i dont know much bout facebook settings n all& cn u suggest smething on hw to know who has hacked my account ? Mark Jacobs September 20, 2015 at 5:52 am Theres no way of knowing without help from law enforcement, and unfortunately, they usually have other priorities in most cases. Marvy August 6, 2015 at 12:57 pm Plx sir&i opened two face book acct wit same numb,now i dnt av acess to the former,only the latter wich i dnt like,i want to recover mha former acct,are they chances dat i can do dat?can i destroy the latter for the former?if so,wot are dhi steps&plx sir i rily want my former acct. If I deactivated my facebook account why am I still recieving messages from facebook in my yahoo account? I thought that if i deactivated my facebook account that i would no longer be recieving messages from Facebook asking me of people I may know, etc. I didnt previously set this up but I was instructed to pick 3 friends from 3 groups of pre-selected friends. I didnt do this so I knew I was hacked and followed steps to lock my account. My account was hacked and used to make purchases on apps.If there's spending activity on your account that you don't recognize, please review your purchase history. You can click this link to reverse the email change and secure your account.. I think this can help me to recover my account, The hacker was:{name removed} You know Its not enough to change your password, Ive tried to change my password but the hacker is still using my account, Everyday im surfing in the internet to know how to recover my account, I saw some links that Theres no way to recover an account that has been hacked, I discover this, then Ill do What it says here. This includes sending bulk messages, excessively posting links or images to people's timelines and sending friend requests to people you don't know personally. Please Confirm Your Identity Please choose one of the following methods to confirm your identity: Text a security code to your phone. but as soon as it was possible, i deleted the post. That gave me a big heads up when it said that I had logged in from a computer 1000+ miles away. Youre using a new browser. Really sucks! Good thing is I have 2 other spare accounts on facebook! Mark Jacobs December 27, 2015 at 10:39 am Ive never heard of Facebook forcing people to download Kaspersky. FacebookYouSuck December 27, 2015 at 7:15 am Facebook sucks when they force you to download Kapersky malware to scan your pc but it does not seem to be sending info back to Facebook. Mihir Patkar January 9, 2018 09-01-2018 5 Awesome Free Music Players You Probably Havent Tried Yet . You can click this link to reverse the email change and secure your account.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. If you're looking for a specific charge from your bank or credit card statement, you can find out more about it here too. Lifetime budget: A lifetime budget lets you set an amount to spend over the lifetime of an ad set. If you clicked on something that turned out to be spam or your account is creating unwanted posts, events, groups or Pages, try these steps:Secure your accountIf you can log into your account, we recommend changing your password. The only reason I was made aware of this is because I received an email notifying me of the changes. I have added my number once again, enabled login approval and changed my password. Business Insider LogoLogo for Business Insider over a transparent background 5a02188284
is there a character limit on facebook private messageshow to add a photo to facebook chatfacebook apps for surface rtthe best relationship status for facebookfacebook nice photosfacebook profile viewer google chromehow to open apps in facebookhow to download facebook videos in iphone 4cara membuat fake login facebook dengan hpfacebook camera app ipad
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 19:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The H.8 Forum Index du Forum -> H.8 & Love. -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006